Monday, May 4, 2009

welcome back Vivian!

VIVIAN!! hey hey~
long time no see lah.
miss you lotssssss


Let me update about my life as well.

Here studying quite okay lah.
stress sure got but still within control.

Just wanna shout out something I really don't feel comfortable about it.

*Can't state name here coz it's a bit sensitive.*

So here's the thing,
I don't like people being so fake,
like you already can see the fakeness from the face but he/she still want to fake.
BULLSHIT LAH.
can't just say out straight to the face??
do some little drama where you can see the face fake until like shit.

I can't really trust anyone here.
It's not like friends here are not good or what.
I think maybe most of the time I tend to observe too deep about one person,
and when i found out so many things i can't tahan in this person,
I have to make everytime talking to him/her a social need and be very very patience about it.

I HATE THOSE FAKE PEOPLE.
seriously.
Terrible people around just trying to take advantage from you,
fake around you,
AND YOU CAN SEE IT STRAIGHT FROM THEIR FACE!!!

loser.
simple act also cannot act.

keep telling myself to be patience in everything.
I must not care about those fakeness.
I shall not be angry over it.
I shall calm myself down.

But i feel like straggling people lah.


I MISS YOU VIVIAN!!
I MISS JUDY ALSO
I MISS THE WHOLE INTI GANG THAT WE USED TO HANG OUT TOGETHER.


please god,
everyone gather at year end okay??? =D

No comments: