Monday, March 16, 2009

A lame yet enthusiastic post

I don't really feel like in mood today.
It's like the friends thinging and the bullshit thinging bugging me.

I think i'm really a very moody person.
I prefer to keep quiet rather than starting a fight to spurt out all the anger.
Deep down I still holding the barrier of no personal attack that might caused inside hurt forever,
joking is fine because you will only joke to people who can take the joke,
for those who can't,
omg, congratulation for recruiting another member into your enemy list.


My mind do a lot of talking to myself all the time,
and recently there's actually a little voice deep down telling me list of persons who i can die for them.
not that i want to die now lah okay,
is person that worth i risk my life to save or bravely take the bullet that actually should shot him/her.
very touching right?
yes i know. T.T


I think sometimes i get offended too easily,
feel like people around me are trying to make me tulan.
what is wrong with the world?
tell me!!!!!!!
what the **** do they want from me?

okay. not trying to be emo.
just wanna try out the difference between big font and small font.

lame.


Recently there's also a starting of a Nerd Trend.
(ok lah started by me coz i keep thinking about being a nerd)
The only reason i want to be nerd is
Nerd don't have to talk a lot
because they rarely have emotions and less people can actually pissed them off.
oh well, i only want to take the no emotion and no pissed off part.
can I?
Judy said i'm "too cool to be a nerd"
that's a compliment i would say. LOL.
hehehehe.

So,
my target had now changed to be a COOL NERD.

definition of being a COOL NERD
- less emotions
- more patience
- can act cool and lame
- can remain to talk a lot XP
- be more sensitive to the surrounding but at the same time keep it to ownself
- recognize the true friend and best friend (nerd can also have friends k?)
- less crap (which is the highest level of being a cool nerd)


end of post.
Cool Nerds have to back to study/sleep now.

2 comments:

~ s3k h0nG~ said...

hey dear,
why so moody and all?
is it i do something wrong?? T__T
sorry if i did..
*pulling ears while jumping up and down*

I understand your intention also
I dunno how to say in chinese but it's something like
Big problem pretend to be small prob,
small prob pretend to be no prob

But when you always do that,
you'll really suffer alot one
everything bottled up
but i see you writing everything here,
it's good.. don't keep everything to yourself
express it out
let everything out
and most importantly, share with people
although they cant help, at least you can feel better after telling out

Everyone got emotions
and sometimes, emotions get the best of us
it's normal to be moody and angry
just be angry, lepas geram, whack that pillow =="
but after that, live on
forget bout the past and move on ok?
don't think about it so much liao

i'm also undergoing some difficult times here now
more info, see my blog
cuz this comment is purely about you..
i dont want to add my stories here

anyway, i agree with wht judy say
you're really too cool to be nerd
you're unique to all of us especially me
so, just be yourself ok?
dont change pls
i love the way you are already

ok, i gtg..
go class liao @@
take care and smile back ok?
i wan to see you smile and be happy always~ ^^
byez and muaxx

Romeo
xoxo

~ s3k h0nG~ said...

P.S.
You can sms or call me anytime & anywhere if you need someone to talk to.. I'm always here for you, dear~

Love you always