Saturday, September 6, 2008

Late update ---

Paiseh for late update
because just now searching my folder
then only saw this pictures
so~ now i update for it

last wednesday
when recess time
darling didn't come down to accompany me
therefore
i joined jie xun them

we found that Mr KHORJIEXUN's handphone
got some secret~
kakakz
therefore alex, shuhong, weikhang all the guys attack jx's handphone
lolz~ i just beside and laugh
but sad to say
we failed
^%*&#)!(&#^~
See weikhang~
opsss~ 儿童不宜
This KOHRJIEXUN~
show his innocent face again
ter~

after class~
we went to eat mcd
and it is free~ hehe!!! ^^
alex pay for me since he still remember he kiam me 1 mcd
here comes a BIG HEAD~ @.@
felt happy
when eating his burger~
so serious eating his chicken~

after mcd
shuhong fetch me home
thats all for the day~
damn full

^^

No comments: