Tuesday, September 2, 2008

holiday

How do i spend my holiday
this is the way
just because my relative come back from SINGAPORE
so~
need to accompany them go walk walk

as usual i wake up at 11 morning
hmmm~ seem like a bit late ar..
kakakz..
never mind lar...holiday mar~ @.@
then my aunt decided to have lunch at a place called "bukit genting"
near batu mau there
quite far actually
this is the view from the mountain

walao~ damn nice although a bit hot that day
but really nice
and i also proud of myself can use a 2 mega pixel phone to take such nice picture
lol~

we eat thai food there
the roof all is cover with this
damn nice~
but quite dangerous also
cause sometimes got small ants drop from the plants into your food
then u ll eat it
yuckz~
or dead leaf drop from the plant
kakkaz..
quiet funny

ok~ here u go
FOOD~~~~
tom yam with seafood
green curry
really spicy~ $%#^@^^#%$&$
fried kang kung
crispy~ nice~
but beware of the chili padi~ lolz...
see... whole table full of food~ kakakz
ok~ this is the donuts express from SINGAPORE
i don't know what the brand is
just know it is yummy~
another "po lo bao"

also bring from SINGAPORE
my relative really cute
penang also got de roti but she hand carry from SINGAPORE to PENANG
lolzz~

ok then after lunch
back home
and talk talk talk
about politic, singapore life, penang life
my college life, my future, all the small small kids come and kacau kacau
then my relative ask me to cut hair cause she also want to dye her hair
so
i follow~
see~ my front different already..

if u see nothing then just forget it..
in fact i just want to post my picture
nenene~

then
night after dinner in a restaurant
then my relative bring me go to a rich man house
walao~ really big and nice
somr more got doggie
sooooo cute~ and friendly also
see~ hair long long... white white de~

argh~~ i also want!!!
ok lar..then after visit her house
back home
really tired
so~
SLEEP~~~ @.@

thats all for today
chaozz

No comments: