Thursday, August 28, 2008

wakaka... love letter>>>

Roarrrr...
my result is as smelly as SHIT
who can help me
everybody is busying in their work
still got 1 and a half month to go for final
i hope that i can at least improve a bit

ok~ lets talk about today
as usual
first period is chemistry
and a boring 2 hours
a interesting story happen
shinrui suddenly past a paper for me
the title is written
"a love letter for you"
huh?? what is that..
and i thought she is just trying to make jokes with me
and ok~ i pass back the paper for her and smile at her

after a while~
she pass back the paper for me
and tell me that there is something inside
huh? again question mark coming out...
then when i open the paper
i saw!!!!
she is asking me to friend her back
erm erm ~
ok... as the thing has pass for so long
and i also don't care anymore
so~ therefore~
we friend back..
is this a good news????

i think so~
anyway... we have only 2 month left in INTI
i think we should appreciate now
so
friends is the conclusion of our relationship

this is a happy ending for darling n baby
and for me also lar~
thats all for today
chaozz

No comments: