Thursday, August 21, 2008

i hate this

what is too early
and what is too late
is there any definition?
i hate u say it is too early
what is the inner meaning
why u always give me a feeling that is u are not socialize
ya~ i compare u with jx then i'm wrong
but u really is weird enough

want u to join my cousin hanging out
but u reject it
want u to meet my aunt just for a simple dinner
but u reject it
what are u thinking
i really can't catch it
u make me feel that u are always avoiding my parents
i really feel sad

feel want to cry
you tell me this is too early for u
then when u want to do this
after HSC
or when u are studying in KL and i overseas
or when u finish your uni
OMG~
still have only few months to go
i'm not confident in our relationship
because there really a lot of problem still need to overcome in our future
my result
your result
where to study
the distance
a lot...

我告诉过你我的家人的事情
是要你了解他们
他们有多不好
有多坏
都还是我的家人
你不能因为这样所以不想见他们啊
你知道你跟我讲这句话的时候
我有多伤心吗
你在否定我的家人
你要我怎样面对你
好~居然你不想见他们
那就不要见了
永远都不要见了

i really don't know how to continue with this
return to the simplest
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS YOU TOO
i hope this will do

No comments: